This Privacy Statement describes how your personal information is collected, used, shared and safeguarded by us. We protect personal information provided by you through the use of this Website. We use SSL encryption to protect the collection and transfer of sensitive information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of non-our websites linked to this Website. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these other websites thoroughly.
We collect personal information from you to provide requested services and enhance your customer experiences. In particular, we use data to:
- Provide you with a rich interactive experience, this Website will record the server information on the user’s browse, such as: IP address, access times and clicked content, etc. These messages will be used for traffic and user behavior analysis to improve the service quality of this Website, to provide you with a smoother, consistent and personalized experience, to enable to make smart business decisions and other legal purposes.
- Provide our products, which includes updating, securing, and troubleshooting, as well as providing support. It also includes sharing data, when it is required to provide the service or carry out the transactions you request.
- Improve and develop our products.
- Personalize our products and make recommendations.
- Advertise and market to you, which includes sending promotional communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you with relevant offers.
We also use the data to operate our business, which includes analyzing our performance, meeting our legal obligations, developing our workforce, and doing research. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect from different contexts (for example, from your use of this Website) or obtain from third parties to give you a more seamless, consistent, and personalized experience, to make informed business decisions, and for other legitimate purposes.
We may supplement the information collected from you with information that is available from publicly available third-party sources. We are the sole owner of the information collected on this Website, and will not sell, share, or rent your personal information in ways different from what is disclosed in this Privacy Statement. We also use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit this Website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements on this Website and other websites about goods and services of interest. In the course of serving advertisements to this Website, our third-party advertisers may place or recognize a unique "Cookie" on your browser. We have no control over third-party Cookies.